Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: MM7 Revealed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Animal Mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Leatherface
    Sheriff Hoyt
    Erin Hardesty

    Robocop

    Hicks

    Old Monty

    12"Leatherface

    I'm very surprised we're getting a Erin figure. True Homo will be very happy...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's just pathetic. Why the fuck can't they make one line for TCM, then throw in a variety of licenses for MM7? Oh wait, because NECA's getting all the goddamn licenses!

    Leatherface I'll buy. Robocop, maybe. The rest can eat my cornhole.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Animal Mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didnt realize old monty was also from TCM. Man, that's kind of weak. But I liked the movie so i'm kind of happy. I like variety in the MM lines though.

    But I hated MM6, so now people will know how I felt [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Animal Mother ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is hilarious... there are already a billion threads of complaining over on the spawn board... im gonna stay clear of that place for at least a week... hopefully it will die down fast...

    although i agree, it blows... MAYBE ill get a robocop... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loved TCM2K3. But that doesn't mean I want figures of every character in it. R. Lee Ermey I'll buy just on principle. But Jessica Biel? The old fart in the wheelchair? Fuck you!

    Hicks doesn't interest me, because I'm not into Aliens. Good for those who want him.

    Robocop is iffy, because I know how fragile McFarlane figures are when they have working gizmos, such as his holster and stuff.

    Leatherface and the 12" figure are definitely mine, but for fuck's sake, so much for going back to the roots of the series.

    And I also hated MM6.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    at least series 26 look promising... its got that 1 cover (6 i think) that people have been asking for for a while now...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Animal Mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Since they will be available, I'll probably get them(most likely not the old man though). But would I have asked for them? Fuck no. Although R.Lee Ermey figures are always welcome.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    So much SECRECY for this???

    Apart from Robocop and Hicks....
    MOVIE MANIACS 7 SUCKS BALL!!!

    They should have named the

    Movie Maniacs 7: texas Chainsaw Massacre ?03!

    With SO MANY awesome characters WHY FLOOD the line with just 1 MOVIE, WHY???

    I know why, it?s CHEAPER!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ministrymemorybank's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't ever remember anyone ever wanting any of those characters from the movie, aside from Leatherface. This is insane.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Johnny Feldman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    erin was hot, but jesus, she doesnt belong. give TCM it's own line

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •